Foxit PhantomPDF Business 22.214.171.1242
Expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by offering shared review initiation, advanced editing, security, and file compression capabilities, providing a complete business-ready PDF solution. Now available with ConnectedPDF technology.
New Features and Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 8.2
• Archive Webpages and Websites into PDF Files within PhantomPDF
Convert a web page to PDF from File > Create > From Web Page, along with custom settings to choose conversion levels, keep links clickable, and more.
• Content Sensitive Help
Provide feature-based self-help tools that include a “Tell me more” link that can connect you to a help center and search feature.
• Enhanced Collaboration with Connected Review
During a Connected Review, a list of all comment activities on the PDF document can be viewed at a glance and filtered (eg. by user) from a comment dashboard.
• Fast Web View Support
Convert files to linearized PDF files that can be opened and viewed before the whole file is downloaded.
• Improved Web Browser PDF Conversion Plugin
The improved PDF conversion plugins to IE, Firefox and Chrome provide more advanced options to convert webpages to PDF, including settings for login, timeout, hyperlinks, and more.
• Additional Office to PDF Conversion Options
Secify page ranges of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files or choose specific sheets in Excel to convert when combining multiple files into a PDF.
• ECM and Network Drive Support
Preview non-PDF files in popular Enterprise Content Management Systems (SharePoint, NetDocuments, iManage, and WorkSite) and network drives (Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and Dropbox) within PhantomPDF by automatically converting them to PDF.
• ndOffice Integration for NetDocuments
Open and work on PDFs in NetDocuments environments with PhantomPDF.
• All published comments can be synchronized on both desktop and mobile devices during Connected Review, letting you never miss an important message.
• Convert and combine .xps/ .dwg/ .dxf files to PDF directly via the right-click menu or within PhantomPDF.
• Enable users to edit properties of PDF portfolios.
• Split PDF by blank pages.